How To Join the club
That’s what you have to do:
- New members will be required to complete the Range Safety Orientation before being given a membership. This is to ensure ALL Members are aware of the Cold/Hot range safety protocols.
- There is a $20.00 fee for the orientation.
- We will have at least one per month to orientate new members. For private courses email the president.
- This orientation is a one-time requirement as long as you remain a club member and once done will not have to be repeated unless a member violates safety protocol.
- The membership fee is $75.00 per year
Dates for the next Range Safety Orientation Courses can be found on our calendar.
Advantages of being a club member:
• Access to the range on shooting dates and meet (new) friends
• Access to a variety of shooting disciplines including Black Powder, Handgun, Centre Fire Rifles and many more
• Free Air Pistol Shooting during winter times
• Competitive and fun shooting activities
• Get information on shooting related news in our area and Canada
• Liability Insurance
• Meet experienced shooters and their knowledge
• A place to tell your shooting and hunting tales